Steps to register for a class:
- class-registration-form-11_16— for classes with guest teachers
- reg-class-registration-form — for classes taught by Denny Nkemontoh
3. I will let you know when I have received your email and processed payment.
Note: We have different forms and policies for classes taught by Denny versus guest teachers. Guest teachers often come from a distance and have a minimum number of students in order to hold the class. Cancellation of your registration could mean that the class will not hold if there is a guest teacher. Please cancel only if absolutely necessary.
Policies for classes taught by guest teachers:
- Payment is fully refundable if you notify Denny’s Workshop at least 30 days or more before the start of the class.
- Withdrawal from class less than 30 days from the start will be refunded less a 25% processing free. Withdrawal from class less than two weeks will not receive a refund. This is because it may not be possible to fill your spot and guest teachers often require a certain number of students to cover their costs. Students withdrawing from a class after it begins or no shows will receive no refund. Refunds based on special circumstances will be considered but must be submitted for approval and are not guaranteed.
- If the class is cancelled due to insufficient registrations, inclement weather, or other unforeseeable circumstances on the part of the Workshop or instructor, your money will be fully refunded. Denny will contact you re the preferred method of repayment.
- In some cases, it is possible to arrange a payment plan. Please contact me for more information.
Policies for classes taught by Denny Nkemontoh:
Payment is fully refundable if you notify Denny’s Workshop at least 24 hours prior to class. No shows forfeit payment except for in emergencies. Again, refunds based on special circumstances will be considered but must be submitted for approval and are not guaranteed.