2017 Workshop Schedule — August – November
Welcome to our new schedule in both spreadsheet and calendar format. There are many new classes and some changes so check the calendar out carefully. Unfortunately, I occasionally do make mistakes so please check with me if something isn’t reading as expected!
A couple of important notes:
- To register for a class, send me an email and let me know what you’d like to take and I’ll send you a reg form. (There are reg forms available on the Reg page so you can pre-fill and send me if you prefer.)
- Classes taught by guest instructors do require a deposit at minimum and have stricter cancellation policies.
- If you are planning on coming to an Open Studio, drop-in, or any other kind of class, please let me know in advance by phone, text, or email. This is a small, personal workshop run by me with no other employees. If no one lets me know they are coming to a class, I may decide to take the day off and head to the beach. Who knows! If you tell me you are coming, I WILL be here.
- I am in my workshop most of the time evenings, days, weekends. If there is no class scheduled and you’d like a class, or an open studio time, or just to visit, let me know. I am usually flexible and will work my schedule to fit yours! Plus, I love company!
- There are many times I will be exploring mediums on my own and will send out a note saying something like, “Tomorrow I’m marbling paper. For $5, you can stop by and play/learn/experiment with me.” If you are my friend on Facebook or on my email list, you will receive notice about events like this!
1. I will be a vendor at the North Plains Elephant Garlic Festival August 11-13. If you’re out that way, stop by and say hello.
2. My Canvas Texture Book Class is August 18-20, $90. Register now!
3. Susan Crocenzi’s Class “Spacescapes” has cancelled.
Downloads in Calendar Format:
Downloads in Spreadsheet Format: